Hottest topics

Saturday, August 24, 2013

'American Idol' Season 13 Auditions Knoxville, TN *Audition winners leaked*


      We went to the Knoxville, TN American Idol Auditions to cover the story. The show does not air until 2014. I had never been to an event like this,  and I was curious to see what it would be like.  I would say about 1000 people showed up and sang their hearts out.  I did not see anyone cry, but dreams were crushed.  Watch now!

      Random jam sessions popped up throughout the line.  At any given moment you could hear a voice or a guitar. Some musicians were smart and used it as an opportunity to network.  The general mood on the line side was laughter and hope.  It was interesting to see all the joy and hope and 30 feet away the sadness and jealousy of the winners.  Quite a few people came in packs.

     Halfway through the event they had only selected 14 people most of which had guitars.  The people who were dismissed were not necessarily bad, they just did not have that "extra something" that the judges were looking for.  I heard one girl making a ton of excuses after her dismissal. One of which was, "I drove five hours and I am not sure what I was thinking." Another common one was, "I decided to change up my routine, and I have no clue why I did that."
     Here are some of the winners.  I happened to catch a few in line and as they won.  There was even a Spartanburg area winner. Local Kristina Ray (She has one of those all men are pigs attitude.  It is all over her FB.) was one of the early winners.  If you keep up with the show then be sure to comment on the Facebook Page and update progress on these contestants, and hit the "Like" button!





Need  a music video, performance video, club video, or photographer? Message us on the Facebook page or email xcerptshow@gmail.com

Media
Subscribe to our Channel:
www.youtube.com/user/xcerptshow


Free Google Currents subscription:
http://www.google.com/producer/editions/CAowlqiLAw/xcerptshow

Like us on Facebook:
facebook.com/xcerptshow

Photography:
https://www.facebook.com/thexsphoto


Follow us on Twitter live tweet events:

@xcerptshow