Hottest topics

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Election Day


November 6th was an interesting day.  I am sure it will come up in conversation many days later.  Im sure that given the controversy over the first election there will be some interesting discussions in the coming days.  I would like to take this time to challenge you to look up the platform of Gary Johnson.  He has some very interesting ideas.

I spent the first part of the day at local polling locations trying to get peoples responses to the polls.  I met a delightful lady, Gaye Holt, running for State House of Representatives District 34.  I briefly met the incumbent she was running against, Mike Forrester, and he was a bit of a dick.  I was trying to give him the same opportunities I gave her, and he brushed me off.  So when the video comes out and it seems one sided; it is entirely his fault. I attempted to talk to two other people representing him, and they all refused. But I understood their reluctance.  They did not want to misrepresent him. I do not understand his refusal.
Sadly, though this was the result of the election for District 34:
But I told her that Abraham Lincoln had many failures in his career, and to not let it get her down.  This was a rehearsal for next year.  She already has plans for a campaign 18 months from now.


I spent the last part of the day at the election watch party at Club Maze. It was a good group of people who were very excited at Obama's reelection.
I was playing around with some different shooting styles and bouncing flashes off various surfaces.  Pictures are below:





























SLiF
Subscribe to our Channel!
www.youtube.com/user/xcerptshow

Like us on Facebook:
facebook.com/xcerptshow

Follow us on Twitter live tweet events:
@XcerptShow

No comments:

Post a Comment