Hottest topics

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Who is the girl from "I mean it" by G-Eazy


If you were like me when you saw the video for "I mean it" by G-Eazy then you have wondered who that beautiful girl with the dimples was.  Well, lucky for you, we have done some investigating and found her.

BTS for G-Eazy -  I Mean it


So who is the girl from "I mean it" by G-Eazy?

Paige Hurd

She is a professional actress.  If you watch TV you might recognize her from Everybody Hates Chris. She currently has a recurring role on Hawaii Five-0. Her last movie was from 2015 called A Girl Like Grace.  Have you seen the new Amazon Echo Show?

Enjoy these great photos of this beauty.
Other music video beauties discovered







She even twerks!
She was in another music video that only 80k people saw.
Hope all that info helped. 


See more amazing real life women from the Rainbow Six: Siege video game. 

If you have any questions feel free to head over to the Facebook page and ask under the link post.  :)


As always leave comment via G+ on the website or like the Facebook page and comment on the post with the site link in it.  What do YOU think?

Links:

Subscribe to our Channel:www.youtube.com/user/xcerptshow

Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/xcerptshow


Follow us on Twitter: @xcerptshow

4 comments:

  1. Who is that lovely woman on 1:13 in the official Clip ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive been looking into it and STILL cant find her. I even emailed the company that shot the video and no response. I was curious as well.

      Delete
  2. the girl at 2:59 in official video. Please help me find her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is the same asked for above.
      "Ive been looking into it and STILL cant find her. I even emailed the company that shot the video and no response. I was curious as well."

      Delete